INDIANA: Your voice will help put Andy Zay at the top
Our Stand: At-A-Glance
- Americans for Prosperity (AFP), a powerful organization in Indiana, is looking for guidance from Indiana citizens on who they should support for Indiana’s 3rd Congressional District, and they want to hear from you! They’re asking residents of the 3rd District to email them to let them know which candidate they should support and why.
- AFP has a solid track record for getting candidates they support elected.
- So, we’re asking SHF advocates in Indiana’s 3rd District to lend their voice in support of Andy Zay, our local health freedom champion, by sending a quick email in support of his race.
- We make this extremely easy to do, with just one click and less than a minute of your time!
- Our nation and our state could use another voice in the halls of Congress to support parental rights and health freedom; we know Andy Zay will do just that because that’s exactly what he’s already doing in our Indiana Statehouse.
- We love partnering with Zay. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Even before we knew him, he accepted our invitation to lunch to learn more about SHF and what we care about most. He was naturally supportive of health freedom and eager to meet us!
- The moment we told Zay what we stand for, he was all-in. Since that day, he has answered every phone call we’ve made (day or night), texted and emailed us news articles, social media posts, pieces of legislation, or anything else he thinks we’d want to know. He has read every article, post, or bill we’ve ever sent him; given incredible insight and commentary in response; and has praised Stand for Health Freedom publicly and privately.
- Before Zay even announced that he was running for Congress, he called us to ask if we felt we could endorse his race because he wanted to advertise that he was an SHF-endorsed from day 1. He is so proud to be a health freedom candidate.
- Andy Zay authored our top priority bill last year, championed our priority amendments, went to bat for us to legislative leadership, and cast every single vote in line with SHF priorities. He stood up while taking fire in defense of health freedom, parental rights, and privacy over vaccine discrimination. He famously told his critics on the chamber floor that “Parents are not the problem; Parents are the solution!” He also shut down his opponents on the chamber floor who kept insisting that colleges and employers have every right to know someone’s vaccination status before accepting or hiring them. Zay put a forceful stop to that, rightfully stating that students and job applicants should be judged only on their skills and educational merits, not on their health status.
- We could go on and on about how wonderful it has been to have a partner in the Statehouse in Andy Zay. Whatever bar for excellence we have set in our minds, he continuously blows past it and impresses us further. He refuses to compromise our freedom by watering down legislation or doing “good enough.” He never stops working on our behalf and never stops praising our advocates for the incredible impact you all have accomplished through your advocacy.