Legislative session is underway in Tennessee! We’re tracking several good bills supporting health freedom, several troublesome bills, and several bills with good intentions but uncertain unintended consequences.
HB1894 is a GOOD Bill being heard for the first time in committee this week and would ensure that food that contains a vaccine or vaccine material is classified as a “drug” under the Tennessee Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
Big Pharma has been working on modifying plants to produce vaccines for many years, and increasingly, livestock is subjected to vaccination, potentially introducing a vaccine or vaccine material into the final food products.
Classifying food that contains a vaccine or vaccine material as a “drug” is necessary to ensure informed consent to vaccination, to ensure proper testing is done on food products derived from vaccinated livestock, and to prevent the many dangers inherent in vaccine-laced food.
Please call/email committee members, including the committee chair and bill sponsor to show support of this pivotal bill.
HEARING DATE: TUESDAY FEBRUARY 6th @ 10:30 AM
Here is all the information you need:
- Bill Number: HB1894
- Link to Bill Page
- Committee: House and Natural Resources
- Committee Chair: Representative Chris Todd
- Phone: (615) 741-7475 (CALL HIM TODAY!)
- Link to Committee Page for email and phone information of all committee members (and you can see their photos, too)
- And don’t forget to thank the bill sponsor and tell him you support his bill: Representative Scott Cepicky
Please let your voice be heard. It takes just a few minutes and your voice does make a difference!