Close The Purse
No more tax dollars for a health security state.
Our Stand: At-A-Glance
- The White House has released its 2024 federal budget proposal.
- Not surprisingly, there are increases across the board to support the Global Health Security Agenda.
- HHS would have over $145 billion in discretionary funding, second only to the Department of Defense.
- The CDC is using the budget process to grab for more money and authority to automatically access the private health information of Americans.
- The budget process is just getting started. Now is the time to contact the lawmakers who will be most influential in health spending. Click to send a quick pre-drafted email or customize with your own message!
- Want more insight into what is happening in the budget process, click here or scroll below and click the button to read our latest article.