Action South Carolina: Click to urge Governor McMaster to HELP Re-establish trust in DHEC’s public health guidance
Our Stand: At-A-Glance
- South Carolina expects excellence from DHEC staff: the primary source of public health guidance in our state.
- Our citizens expect DHEC staff to work strictly in the best interest of South Carolinians, rather than the CDC, AAP, and medical societies.
- DHEC needs to thoughtfully, independently, and rigorously review scientific data before crafting public health policies.
- South Carolinians must be able to easily access information used to make public health recommendations to make informed health care decisions for themselves and their families.
- DHEC needs to provide transparency through regular updates to their website.
- Click to send an email to Governor McMaster asking him to help South Carolinians re-establish trust in our primary source of public health guidance: the Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC).