ACT NOW FLORIDA: Forced Vaccination is Back on the Table, Tell Your Senators To Oppose SB1234
Our Stand: At-A-Glance
- Monday, December 13, 2021 Senator Jason Pizzo (D) filed a bill entitled “Vaccinations During Public Health Emergencies.” The bill would put “forced vaccination” back into our emergency language.
- As you might remember HB7B just passed in our special session on November 19th. This bill removed the “forced vaccination” language from our emergency law. Anyone else feeling the exhaustion of policy whiplash, yet?
- It is unethical and immoral to force an experimental vaccine that has known safety concerns and for which there is no liability.
- Stand up for your basic human right for informed consent and to decline a medical intervention, fill out the form and then click to let write your local Senator and tell him/her “we the people” do not want “forced medical procedures” in our emergency law.
- You can also directly email Senator Pizzo and urge him to withdraw his bill immediately, on the same page as writing your local Senator.
Your home address information is required from the legislative offices to ensure you are reaching out to your designated representatives. Your email and your phone number are used to establish connection with your designated representatives. Messages from non-constituents don't have the same impact on a legislator as messages from verified constituents, who can vote for that officeholder. We do not share your name and contact information with any third parties unless legally required to do so.
Have a question or need help?