Close the purse
No more tax dollars for a health security state.
Our Stand: At-A-Glance
- The White House has released its 2024 federal budget proposal.
- Not surprisingly, there are increases across the board to support the Global Health Security Agenda.
- HHS would have over $145 billion in discretionary funding, second only to the Department of Defense.
- The CDC is using the budget process to grab for more money and authority to automatically access the private health information of Americans.
- The budget process is just getting started. Now is the time to contact the lawmakers who will be most influential in health spending. Click to send a quick pre-drafted email or customize with your own message!
- Want more insight into what is happening in the budget process, click here or scroll below and click the button to read our latest article.
Your home address information is required from the legislative offices to ensure you are reaching out to your designated representatives. Your email and your phone number are used to establish connection with your designated representatives. Messages from non-constituents don't have the same impact on a legislator as messages from verified constituents, who can vote for that officeholder. We do not share your name and contact information with any third parties unless legally required to do so.
Have a question or need help?