Stand for Health Freedom recommends candidates that pass the Vote for Health Freedom team’s vetting process. Below is a quick review of our vetting process for recommended candidates.
- The candidate will complete the Stand for Health Freedom candidate survey.
- The SHF team will vet the candidate’s website, along with their social posts, media quotes and appearances, and voting record (for incumbents).
- The candidate must be responsive to any follow-up requests.
For a candidate to be endorsed by Stand for Health Freedom, they must meet the qualifications below.
- The candidate must first be qualified for recommendation (see the steps above).
- The candidate must respond in a regular and timely fashion to SHF advocates and leadership via email, phone call, or in-person meetings.
- The candidate must prioritize health freedom on their platform, via their website, their social media, and on the campaign trail at in-person meetings and events.
- The candidate must follow through on promises made.