Why Sign This Petition
- A bad bill was filed to make it law that you must be vaccinated to fly. A second calls for vaccine mandates and tests on domestic travel on planes and trains. Sign this petition today to make it loud and clear Americans do not want forced vaccination to fly.
- Bad bills die in committee. Showing a big opposition to vaccine mandate bills, early in the legislative process, is the best way to stop it from getting to a vote.
- When signing this petition you will hold your representatives accountable for their oath to protect Constitutional rights. You will show them the formidable bloc standing against threats to our liberty. We are not going away, and they will have to answer to us again and again and again until they stand with us.
- Freedom to travel is a fundamental right and crucial for other rights such as who we visit, where we go, how we express ourselves. This bill especially impacts all airline workers, and those dependent on the industry. It would further entrench socioeconomic disparities by disproportionally affecting marginalized communities who are the least vaccinated Americans. You can support the economic livelihoods and Constitutional rights of millions by letting our representatives know you oppose H.R. 4980 and H.R. 5204.
- Tell your lawmakers instead to support Freedom to Fly Act, H.R. 4296, and companion bill S. 1905
How Will This Petition Be Used?
- We have reached 100,000 signatures! Your action came so quickly, we are aiming for 250,000 while we prepare for the most strategic moment to deliver our petition to the committee considering the bill. SHF’s team will watch legislation on vaccine mandates for air travel to ensure we have the best response from our lawmakers. Stay tuned for action alerts on this issue!