2022 Election Survey
Our Stand: At-A-Glance
- Stand for Health Freedom sends policy and voting information to nearly half a million Advocates based on the foundation of bodily autonomy and that all health decisions must be based upon informed consent.
- By 2026, we will reach our primary goal of growing the health freedom voting bloc to more than 11.5 million individuals.
- Before casting their next vote, our Advocates want to hear from you on critical health freedom issues.
- Where there is risk, there must be choice. We cannot entrust personal medical decisions to legislators.
- Protection of Constitutional rights, civil rights, and human rights are more important during emergencies than any other time.
- Sanctity of life should always be upheld and no life should be privileged over another.
- Please note first name, last name, and email are required to verify responses.
Your home address information is required from the legislative offices to ensure you are reaching out to your designated representatives. Your email and your phone number are used to establish connection with your designated representatives. Messages from non-constituents don't have the same impact on a legislator as messages from verified constituents, who can vote for that officeholder. We do not share your name and contact information with any third parties unless legally required to do so.
Have a question or need help?