The White House is already stocking Pfizer covid jabs to give to children 5-12 years old.
You can help stop this. You have a unique opportunity this week to tell your government what you want for your children. You can make a public comment (by name or anonymously) that will go on record for the FDA to consider as it decides on Emergency Use Authorization for covid vaccines for children ages 5-12.
There is an FDA meeting on October 26, 2021 to discuss covid vaccination in children ages 5-11, specifically expanding the Pfizer EUA to children as young as five. The meeting is being held by the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC), a panel of doctors and scientists who advise the FDA on whether to approve or authorize biologics for use in American populations.
If the FDA expands the Pfizer EUA to children as young as 5, systems are already in place to distribute the jab to our most vulnerable, and schools will increase covid jab mandates for our children.
Comments received on or before October 21 will be received by the VRBAC panel. Comments received by October 25, 2021 will be read by the FDA.
The FDA must take into consideration public comment as well as the advice of VRBPAC when making decisions about novel biologics that enter the US market. Commenting in the Federal Register (the publication for all federal agency actions) is a powerful, simple, and non-confrontational way to make your voice heard.
Stand for Health Freedom cannot give you a script because duplicate comments get screened and deleted. However, we can arm you with inspiration from some of our most salient talking points.
- In recent meetings, many panelists have expressed concern about the benefits of vaccination versus the risks to our vulnerable children. Comments about this risk-benefit analysis will stand out to them.
- Similarly, myocarditis in our young males has been a key question resonating throughout meetings in VRBPAC. Panelists are very concerned about heart problems in our youth and are not convinced the “benefit” being pushed by FDA and Pfizer are enough to outweigh the spotty data about myocarditis. Comments about your concerns regarding myocarditis will be very important for the panel. (Comment before October 21 if you can!)
- Transmission of COVID-19 among children in schools and daycares is very rare.
- According to published data by the CDC, 99.99815% of children who contract COVID-19 survive.
- Children are not a significant threat to the elderly and vulnerable as most COVID cases are spread from adults to children.
- There are no adequate long-term safety studies of mRNA covid vaccines because the placebo group was “unblinded” and allowed to get the vaccine.
- This is NOT a FDA approved vaccine they are looking to give children, the FDA would potentially be expanding the Emergency Use Authorization to include children as young as five. In other words, any mandate for children is of an experimental drug.
- According to the data available from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) as of Oct. 8, there have been a total of 21,652 reports of adverse events, including 1,304 serious reactions and 24 deaths in the 12- to 17-year-old age group.
- Healthy adolescents aged 12-17 who have been given covid vaccines have experienced blood clots, myocarditis, neurologic symptoms and extreme fatigue.
America’s children need us to Stand for them right now! Making a comment can take less time than reading this email. We are so grateful to every Advocate who adds their voice to those fighting for health freedom, especially for our children.