Illinois House PASSES Bill Paving the Way to Vaccine Mandates and Health Care-Related Discrimination! SENATE VOTES TODAY!
Our Stand: At-A-Glance
- Governor Pritzker wants to change a long-standing Illinois law, the Illinois Health Care Right of Conscience Act (745 ILCS 70), to take away your rights to make health care decisions for you and your children.
- Over 50,000 Witness Slips were filed in OPPOSITION to changing the Illinois Health Care Right of Conscience Act.
- If Governor Pritzker has his way, there will be no end to the use of coercion to essentially force health care services/medical procedures on you and your children. The “vaccine/testing passport” system of control is certain to follow.
- SB1169/Amendment 003 Passed the House 64-52 Late Last Night and is now going back to the Senate for a final vote. This bill must be stopped. TAKE ACTION immediately.
- The people of Illinois need to ensure that Illinois Senators recognize the magnitude of this issue and the abusive, unlawful, and heavy-handed tactics being employed by Governor Pritzker.
Your home address information is required from the legislative offices to ensure you are reaching out to your designated representatives. Your email and your phone number are used to establish connection with your designated representatives. Messages from non-constituents don't have the same impact on a legislator as messages from verified constituents, who can vote for that officeholder. We do not share your name and contact information with any third parties unless legally required to do so.
Have a question or need help?