URGENT FLORIDA: Click to Tell Your Lawmakers No Exemptions and No More Compromise On Freedom
Our Stand: At-A-Glance
- The current special session bill entitled SB 2B “Prohibiting vaccination” is a false title as the bill language establishes and enforces vaccine mandates for Florida employees. Section 1, line 95 of the bill reads, “A private employer may not impose a COVID-19 vaccination mandate for any full-time, part-time, or contract employee without providing individual exemptions…” Another way to read that could be, “an employer can mandate the COVID-19 vaccine as long as it includes individual exemptions.” This means if the bill passes in its current state Florida law will support vaccine mandates. While limiting options for individual exemptions to 5 narrow categories which many Floridians will not fit into
- This is a pivotal moment in our state’s history, where we can TRULY keep Florida free, or we can perpetuate the lies sold to us, that exemptions (meaning requests for freedom) are the way out. If you must ask permission to use your freedom, you are not free; you are a slave.
- It’s simple; our legislators need to amend the bill language removing the discriminatory language, exemption hoops, and provide what Governor DeSantis asked for:
- Complete “vaccinate mandate” protection for all Floridians regardless of vaccination status. Protect our rights!
- Include Anti-discrimination language to protect ALL Floridians regardless of vaccination status
- Keep our medical and religious rights private and out of the control of Big Gov and Big Business
- Here are some key talking points, when you speak with your legislators:
- No Florida employee should be required to ask permission for our God given freedom
- This is Florida’s compliance with the Biden Administration’s unconstitutional vaccine mandates. Worse, we would be putting this into law setting a precedent for future…
- We should not have to provide exemptions controlled by government agency and our employers; no mandate means no mandate
- We should not have to prove or be compelled to disclose our religion or a medical reason or submit private medical documents to say no. We should not have to give up MORE medical privacy
- “Constitution” and “Basic Human Rights” should be the only reasons we give for choosing to take a vaccine or NOT! The rest is government overreach and pure power grab
- Discrimination and segregation will now be ushered in through this current bill language
- Vaccinated and Unvaccinated individuals can both contract COVID-19, both can shed and spread the virus. Both must be treated equally, but, this bill instead offers protection from discrimination for the vaccinated only which is discriminatory and problematic for employers
- Tell your legislators now, that we are not interested in compromised freedom. Ask them to remove exemptions and include vaccine anti-discrimination language now!
Your home address information is required from the legislative offices to ensure you are reaching out to your designated representatives. Your email and your phone number are used to establish connection with your designated representatives. Messages from non-constituents don't have the same impact on a legislator as messages from verified constituents, who can vote for that officeholder. We do not share your name and contact information with any third parties unless legally required to do so.
Have a question or need help?