ACTION NEEDED: Share Your Vx Status Discrimination Story With Policymakers Or They Will Never Know
Our Stand: At-A-Glance
- Lawmakers do not know what is going on unless we tell them, we cannot hold them accountable for issues they not know about, so it’s time to be open and share our discrimination stories.
- Statistics lie. The vaccine injured, and those who choose not to vaccinate, are being cancelled. People are being isolated, dehumanized, and unheard. Lawmakers are being fed skewed statistics about covid effects. Telling our stories is powerful in a time when information is being manipulated.
- Your voice matters to your elected officials because they want to be elected again. They know if they don’t listen to their constituents, then they can be voted out of office, especially when their constituents show up and speak up by the thousands.
- Use the form on the right side of the page to tell your lawmakers about the discrimination or injury you have endured due to the vac mandates.
- By completing this survey process you approve Stand for Health Freedom to use your story. We will de-identify your name, address and place of discrimination. (For example, it will say “Illinois resident discriminated at a federal business.”). We must get our stories heard by the masses if we want to change the social climate that’s being created by these cavalier policies and the incredible amount of propaganda.
If you’re having trouble with this form. Please contact us.
Your home address information is required from the legislative offices to ensure you are reaching out to your designated representatives. Your email and your phone number are used to establish connection with your designated representatives. Messages from non-constituents don't have the same impact on a legislator as messages from verified constituents, who can vote for that officeholder. We do not share your name and contact information with any third parties unless legally required to do so.
Have a question or need help?