Act Now Oregon: Protect medical privacy and prohibit vaccine passports
- Our proud state of Oregon and our country decided decades ago that discrimination, for any reason, is unacceptable and that there is no such thing as Separate But Equal. Here in Oregon, we also have a known track record of respecting the healthcare choices and the medical privacy of individuals. SB 872 supports choice and privacy.
- Oregon Senator Kim Thatcher’s bill, SB872, was filed to protect medical privacy and prohibit vaccine verification (vaccine passports). In a surprise move this bill was assigned to the Senate Committee on Rules, yesterday, and we have less than 24 hours to have our voices heard!
- Please stand up for medical privacy and against medical tyranny by prohibiting medical vaccine status verification. This is a violation of our basic privacy and protections in a free society and is a slippery slope when we review history when it comes to “paperwork verification.”
- Although rights have already been given to us and are stated in both the United States and Oregon constitutions, we are none-the-less in a time where we must stand up for our rights again to remain a free society that is not beholden to special interests, big tech or “separate but equal” untested and dangerous policy precedents.
- Send a letter to both the Senate Committee on Rules and your local Senator, asking them to support SB872.
Your home address information is required from the legislative offices to ensure you are reaching out to your designated representatives. Your email and your phone number are used to establish connection with your designated representatives. Messages from non-constituents don't have the same impact on a legislator as messages from verified constituents, who can vote for that officeholder. We do not share your name and contact information with any third parties unless legally required to do so.
Have a question or need help?